Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Christmas Beauty" Tag

Hi everyone,

I love doing tag posts, but unfortunately there are not that many blog tags out there. This is why I decided to create my own. It's called the "Christmas Beauty" tag. I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it.

Rules to do this tag:

     + Paste this picture in your post.
     + Answer the questions in English or in your native language.
     + Tag at least 3 friends to do this tag.
     + Leave a comment with the name of your blog, so I can read your answers.
     + HAVE FUN!!!

 Here are my answers...

1. My favorite thing about Christmas time.... they are so many! Definitely one of my favorite things about this time is that I don't have to go to school.. lol. But I also love decorating my home and I just love feeling the Christmas spirit- there is no other holiday that makes me feel so jolly. And last, but surely not least is that I get to celebrate and have fun with my family- that's just amazing!!

2. During the winter I love drinking hot chocolate. I know you can drink this during the whole year, but that makes it special is that I drink it in my huge Christmas mug!!! 

3. Oh, on this question I am definitely going with knit sweaters: short, long, loose,etc. I love feeling cosy and warm. I would just wear the sweater with a pair of tights and my winter boots and I am ready!

4. I love listening to Christmas songs- they really get me in the "Christmas spirit". Here are my top 3:


        +Rocking around the Christmas tree.... woo-hoo


        + Train- Shake Up the Happiness


         + Santa Claus is coming to town... There are different versions, but they are all really good.

5. This year I honestly don't have anything that I want VERY much- I feel like I have everything that I need. The only thing that I can think of right now is probably and MP4 player, because my phone battery dies very quickly when I play music on it. I also wish that me and my family are healthy and very happy during 2014.

6. On Christmas I am always with my family- that's one of the best things about this holiday, in my opinion. We gather on Christmas Eve and we eat only vegan dishes- it's a tradition. The next day we gather for a festive lunch and we also celebrate my and my granddad's nameday. On the morning of 25th December we open our presents- I've never opened them on Christmas Eve. And that's pretty much it, I think. 

7. I loove watching movies and Christmas ones are one of my favorites. They are always so jolly and they always have a happy ending... I love them! I don't think there has been a Christmas when I haven't watched "Home alone". This has to be my favorite Christmas movies. I like all parts... maybe not the fourth one. Also "Grinch" is another favorite of mine. 

8.Hmmm... Christmas dish... this is hard! I really like the holly bread that we eat on Christmas Eve- it's really delicious. We also eat a traditional Bulgarian dish, called "sarmi"- I can't really explain what they are, but you can google it if you're not familiar. 

9. During winter I have a few products which are a "must" for me. I'm just going to list them very quickly- they are pretty basic: lipbalm, lipgloss, face and hand cream, concealer, deodorant. 

10. I'm going to be real and say that I prefer receiving gifts- I don't really know anyone who can honestly say the opposite. I do enjoy picking out presents for my family and friends, too. Christmas shopping is so much fun, but I really like it when the people close to me surprise with amazing and funny presents.

11. I have two definite winners: basic red and green. This is why I also used these colors to write the questions. I also think that everything with glitter looks a lot more festive and jolly. 

12. I think the funniest girt I have ever received was a "piggibank" in the shape of a drunk man with a big belly. And on the belly it said "The money or your life!"(на български: "Парите или живота!" It was a gift from a boy in my class when I was in the fourth grade. Now I think it's super funny, but then I was little I was very disappointed when I got it... =D

And the last question:
13. I actually make my Resolutions on 31st December. But I have a few that come to my mind right now:
        + Stay healthy. Exercise more and eat more fruit and vegetables.
        + Find more time to read. I really want to read all the world classics.
        + Be more organised. I am very messy and I cannot organise my time. This is why I can never find enough time to blog. 
       These are just a few examples, but there are more.

Well, this is my "Christmas Beauty" tag. I hope you like it! Comment if you are going to do it, because I'm dying to read your versions of it.

I tag these blogs to do it:
        + The Beauty Blog 2 
        + Bbrilliant 
        + The Starlight 92
        + Elf's Beauty 


xoxo,
      HriS

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Just did your tag! was fun! and thanks for tagging me, I'm now following your blog :) http://elfsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-beauty-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Здравей. Отговорих на тага ти, виж тук http://bbrillliantt.blogspot.com/p/christmas-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Здравей! Радвам се, че си отговорила! :Р

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me :) Love your post!!
    http://thestarlight92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, hun =] I can't wait to read your version...

      Delete