Friday, September 6, 2013

BIG Haul

Hi everyone,

This is my first haul post and I am not sure how I am supposed to do it. I will add a lot of pictures of everything I got during my vacation and I will tell you why I decided to buy each product and also why I like it so much. I will include some tips on wearing the jewellery that is included and the clothes as well. So let's begin...     Warning: Long post with many pictures!!!




So, if you don't already know that, I am not the kind of person who will go out and come home with a hundred new things. I buy things that I really really like or things that I feel like I need. However, on my holiday I decided to spoil myself a little and I bought many new things. I am going to show you most of the things I got. For the most part I will be using my own photos, but there will be a few items which I will show you pictures of from the Net.

I didn't get any beauty products which is a little disappointing, but I got many other fun things. The first one are these glasses. They are not from a major bran or nything, but they suit me really well and they are very comfortable. I got them on a great price and they came with a free tissue and a small fabric bag to carry them in. I thought that this was great and I have been wearing them all the time.


Because I went to the seaide I really wanted to come home with some sort of a souvenir which will remind me of the holiday. I couldn't really like anything there, but when I sam a bunch of these little guys I fell in love. I immediately fell in love with this one and when you also take into consideration my obsession with turtles, there was no way I was leaving that store without this cutie. It's been my lucky charm ever since.


Ok, so I bought a hairtie. But not just any hairtie- I bought a hairtie with bunny ears. I went into a shop that sold hair accessoaries and I saw a bunch of these. I thought they were cute and I bought one. I found it really surprising that I had never seen ties like these in my city. When I came home I was reading an article about new fashion trends and guess what was in it- yes the same ties that I got. Now I feel really sad that I didn't buy more, but it's not that big of a deal.



So, most of the other things I bought were jewellery. Here is an overview of everything. I'm going to show you close-ups of everything.


Do I even need to say why I bought this necklace. I mentioned it a few lines ago. If it's a turtle, I HAVE to get it. Plus, I don't have that many necklaces and these are my first long-chain ones, so I try to not be very hard on myself. However, you can't deny that it's really adorable and it looks very old, which I thought was really cool.


After I bought this necklace, I figured out that I don't have any earrings at home which will go along with it. They had to be "golden", small and maybe related to the sea, since the necklace had a big turtle. I went into another store and I began looking for earrings that match this desription. I saw these starfish ones and I immediately knew that they were what I was looking for, so I bought them.


In the same store they had a ton of small earrings and I just couldn't help myself. Because of my friends, I too am starting to develop an obsession with mustaches. It's not that big yet, but I fear it could become like my turtle one.... which is not good. Anyway, I got a pair of these little white mustaches. They had them in many colors: red, purple, blue, pink, but I liked the white ones.


To be honest, I wouldn't have bought these earrings if it wasn't for my sister. I thought they were not really my style, but she insisted I got them and I did. They look really big in this picture, but on the overview photo you can see that they are not so big in comparison to the other ones. they are exactly 2 cm long, which I think is not that much. I don't like big earrings, so I think these will be a nice medium. Also, they are Eiffel Towers- who doesn't like Paris!!


The next two pairs of earrings I got are really simple. I bought them with the mindset of wearing them to school, because they pretty much go with everything. The second ones are heart-shaped which I tought was really cute.


The last few items, were not supposed to be a pair, but when I was looking at all of the jewellery I had got I put them together and they were perfect. I find it weird that I didn't notice it back then, but it's no big deal. The earrings are, as you can clearly see, small owls. They had ones with black and white eyes, but I chose a pair with blue stones.


This has to be one of my favorite things I got. I like it for 2 reasons: it has an owl and it has a key. I mentioned my love for owls, but I haven't told you that I am really fascinated with keys as well. I think they are so mystical and elegant. They are one of those accessoaries that go with everything, depening on the design of the key. Again, it has a long chain and I find that long-chain neckalces need to be worn with more formal clothes. I mean, I don't like how they look with a plain T-shirt. They just need something more fancy to make them pop out. For example a tunic with some leggings, or a semi-formal dress.


This is all the jewellery I got. I bought a few clothing pieces as well. They are nothing special, so I am not going to include pictures. I am, however, going to show you the slippers I got, because I think they are just are just super cute. They are from Paolo Bottichelli and they were on sale, which was perfect.


Did you go on vacation this year? What's your favorite memory from your vacation?

xoxo,
        Hris

e-mail: teenbeautyzone@abv.bg
Twitter: @2ferocious  ; Hrisi V

4 comments:

  1. hey there,I love the things you got :) I tagged you to do the Common White girl tag. You can see the questions here: http://thebeautyblog2.blogspot.com/2013/09/common-white-girl-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That will definitely be my next post ^_^

      Delete
  2. Love those eiffel tower earrings ^.^

    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got them on a great price, too. =] Did you change the name of your blog?

      Delete