Thursday, July 31, 2014

OMD2 Day 15: Abstract

Hi ^_^,


Here is another nail art for the "Oh Mon Diew Part Duox" nail art challenge. The 8th day you had to create an abstract nail design. This was one of my favorite challenges to do! I love doing abstract art and to create strange designs. I went for a really colourful and delicate design, I don't know what it was really inspired by, but I think it turned out pretty well. Here are some pictures: ^_^





Please tell me  what you think in the comments. 

xoxo,
   HriS


Note: I know I post too many times a day, but I just need to post these designs before the deadline and there isn't much time. So, bear with me a little bit longer. <3

2 comments:

  1. Looks really cool how did you create the swirls?

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy. I think the technique is called dry mater marble, but I'm not 100% sure. If you want I can try to do a step-by-step post to show you ^_^

      Delete