Tuesday, July 29, 2014

OMD2: Day 11: Rainbow

Hi beauties,


This is another nail art I've done for the "Oh Mon Diew Part Duox" challenge. I have made a post, dedicated to explaining what this challenge is all about and if you have visited my site over the past few days you will notice I have done a lot of these posts. I have pitures for a lot more daily challenges and I will try my best to upload them before the deadline of the challenge is over.

So, the 11th challenge was to create a design on your nails, inspired by a rainbow. Initially, I was going to go for a rainbow ombre design, but I decided to do something different and more fun, so I grabbed my dotting tool and created this super adorable dotticure (manicure with a dotting tool). I really hope you like it:




After this challenge is over I may do Nail It tutorials for some of the looks, so if there is a specific design you want me to do, please let me know in the comments. Luv u <3

xoxo,
   HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment