Saturday, July 26, 2014

OMD2 Day Four: Bright

Hi everyone, 


This is my nail art design for Day Four of the "Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux" nail art challenge. You can click here to see what this challenge is about. So this challenge involves creating a nail design using bright colours. I really wanted to try something new and different, so I went for water marble. To be honest, this is the first water marble design I have ever done and I know it's not perfect, but I think it turned out really pretty. I used three polishes: a white for the base and a bright yellow and a bright purple for the design. Here is how it turned out: ^_^



If you want me to do a step-by-step tutorial on creating water marble nail art, please comment below and let me know. Also, tell me what you think of this design and the colour ombination in the comments.

xoxo,
   HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment