Thursday, July 31, 2014

OMD2 Day 26: Outdoors

Hello my lovelies, 


The 26th challenge of the "Oh Mon Diew Part Duox" nail art challenge is to create a design inspired by nature. Or at least that's how I interpret it. To be honest the name of the challenge is very confusing: "Outdoors". It could mean anything from painting a flower to drawing buildings and skyscrapers.

Anyway, I decided to go with a clear summer's sky. You can't go wrong with that =D. I drew some birds and a tree and the sun. It looks very cartoony and that's what I was going for, so I'm pretty happy with the finished design. Here it is: ^_^




I really hope you like it, because I had a lot of fun creating it. Tell me what you think in the comments below. Also, don't forget to check out my other designs for the "OMD2" nail art challenge. 

xoxo,
   HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment