Friday, February 14, 2014

Liebster Award!! :*

Hey everyone,

So I got nominated for a Liebster award!!! This is the first time I receive this award and I am literally so happy and grateful to Shurooq Mohamed for nominating me. You definitely have to check her amazing beauty blog! It's called Enchanted mirror of desire. Ok, without any more stalling here are the details of the Liebster Award:



There are a few rules to receiving this award:


           +  Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.

           +  Display the award on your blog - by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a "widget" or a "gadget." (Note:  The best way to do this is to save the image to your computer / Laptop and then upload it to your blog post.)

            + Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

            + Provide 11 random facts about yourself. 

            + Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner since not all blogs display a widget and let the readers know this information.)

             + Create a new list of questions for the blogger to ask.

             + List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you've written and published it, you then have to:

             + Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it.)

 So here are my Answers:

1. Why did you start your blog?- 
+ There are many reasons why I decided to start it. Firstly, I've always wanted to express myself through writing and this was a perfect opportunity. Secondly, I had a lot of free time on my hands and I thought this would be a great hobby. 
 
2. When was your last best vacation?-
+ Honestly, I haven't had a vacation since summer 2013. It was fun, but definitely my best vacation was during April 2013 when I got to go to Denmark on a school trip. It was amazing. 
 
3. Tea or Coffee?-
+ Definitely tea! I'm not a coffee person. I can't stand the taste of coffee even though I'm almost eighteen. I know weird... lol
 
4. If you could meet someone dead or alive, who would it be?-
+ I don't think there is a person who I would definitely pick. I'm not one of those crazed fans. I like celebrities but I don't get obsessed with them. I think it would be cool to meet a great writer. I'm a huge fan of crime novels and I would love to be able to talk to Agatha Christie and ask her about what inspired all those stories. 
 
5. Your favorite place to eat out?-
+ I love going to local restaurants. But if I have to say someplace very well known I would say McDonald's or Subway, or KFC, or Happy. Yes, I really don't have a very healthy diet, but I'm working on it :D
 
6. What is your best childhood memory?-
+ I had a pretty average childhood. I honestly don't think I have a specific childhood memory that stands out. I remember that time as one big adventure. Maybe my fist time at a really big amusement park. I remember that I felt very small, compared to the huge rides. 
 
7.  If any character from a novel could be your best friend, who would you want it to be and why?-
+ I would say Harry Potter. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a sorcerer for a best friend, right? :D
 
8. What makes you smile?- 
+ I am a very sentimental person. I really appreciate the small gestures and sometimes little things and surprises make me happier than big ones. I think that I would definitely smile if I feel someone is genuinely concerned about me or cares about me. That's honestly one of the best feelings in the world. 
 
9. Do you like the way you are?-
+ I know most people would say yes, because that is what you are supposed to answer to these types of questions. However, there are definitely qualities and features I dislike about myself. I think that I am too shy and I should definitely be more confident, but I find this really hard. 
 
10. What inspires you?-
+ Success. I don't think there is anything more inspiring than seeing someone succeed at something. It doesn't really matter if you know the person or not. If you feel some kind of a connection to him/her and you see him/her succeed, I will immediately make you feel like you could do it too and that is an amazing drive - it charges me in a way nothing else can. 
 
11. Whats your life dream?-
+ Oh, I honestly don't know. This is probably the only question that completely puzzles me. I know most young people my age have already chosen a path that they want to follow, but I feel like a lost bird. I literally want to do EVERYTHING. I suppose the thing I want most is to travel: to see different places, different cultures, different people. I also want to live my life to the fullest and I don't think I'm doing this at the moment. I want to feel free! 

Here are eleven facts about me:

     + I'm a Libra and I am the COMPLETE definition of this zodiac sign. 
     + I am currently wearing braces, but hopefully in a few months I won't be.
     + When I was little I had the awful habit of biting my nails but when I put on braces I  completely left it behind. 
     + I am the biggest movie junkie you have EVER seen. I watch movies and TV shows all the time. I have probably spent hundreds of hours watching random films.
     + My favorite genres of movies are romantic comedies, action movies and adventure movies. 
     + I am currently obsessed with Flappy Bird :D
     + I'm secretly a WWE fan. 
     + One day I want to speak 7 languages
     + My biggest inspiration to start my blog was Michelle Phan. She is amazing.
     + I am a hopeless romantic. I really believe in true love and secretly wish it happens to me one day.
     + Almost every dream I remeber ends up happenning during the day. It's really weird, I know, but it happens wuite often. :D

 Now here are the people I nominate: I'm going to chet a little bit and I'm going to nominate only five because I honestly don't know that many blogs :)

      + lepidopteria.com 
      +  icemagi.blogspot.com

  And lastly: My list of eleven questions for my nominees to answer:

1. What's the biggest regret you have had so far?
2. If you could be another person for a day, who would you choose to be?
3. Do you envy someone? Why? Why not?
4. What are your top three resolutions for 2014?
5. What are the top three things you want to do before you die? 
6. Lipstick or lipgloss? Why?
7. Do you think you can survive without technology?
8. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest?
9. What is currently your biggest obsession?
10. What do you hope to achieve from this blog?
11. What are five beauty products you can't do without? (I know only naming one can be difficult, so ladies try limiting your choices to five :D)

Well, this is it for this blog. It was so fun to make!!! 
Please follow my Facebook page: 2Ferocious
And follow me on Twitter: @2ferocious   

xoxo,

     HriS

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thanks for the nomination.

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete