Sunday, February 9, 2014

Welcome 2014

Hey everyone,


I know my post is about a month and a half late, but better late than never, right? Truth is, I had planned a lot of things for this year connected with blogging, but when my holiday was over I found myself up to my neck in schoolwork and I can barely make any time for my favorite TV shows... lol.

Last week I was even thinking about removing this blog and focus on more serious things. However, during this whole month of January I felt like something was missing. I think it was actually blogging. Now that I am actually talking to you I realize that I think I have made up my mind: not only will I not delete my blog but I will make a huge effort to post, if not a few times a week, then at least once a week.

I think that I am trying to do way too many things at the same time and there is just not enough time in the day to finish everything I put on my checklist. I am going to try to squeeze blogging somewhere, though. I promise I won't leave you!!

Happy 2014: Smile and enjoy every minute of it!!!! 


xoxo, 

    HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment