Tuesday, August 5, 2014

OMD2: Day 12: 3D

Hi everyone,


Today is the last day of the "Oh Mon Diew Part Duox" nail art challenge. There are only a few hours left to the end of the raffle and I really hope I win, even though there are too many contstants and the chances are really tiny. Keep your fingers crossed ^_^

I have a few last-minute designs to post. I did them a few days ago, but I was travelling, so I didn't really have time to sit down in front of my computer and post them. This one is a 3D nail art design. I decided to use microbeads, which is something I had never done before. It wasn't as easy as I thought, but I think that I could do even better a second time. =D Here is the design, I really hope you forgive me if it looks a little messy, but I couldn't really figure out the technique. I promise I will in the future, though:



I hope you like it. Let me know what you think in the comments. Also, I was wondering if someone else took a part in the challenge, so if you did, please comment and tell me what you thought about the whole thing. I think it was really fun. 

xoxo
  HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment