Friday, July 25, 2014

OMD2 Nail Art Challenge

Hi everyone,


I have been doing a lot of nail art this past month, because I was really excited about this super awesome challenge I actually found on Pinterest. It's called "Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux" and you can see the site with the description of the challenge here. I have been doing the days of nail art, but I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted to upload them on my blog. Today I decided that it would be cool to see my recreations, so I will post pictures of my finished designs along with the description of the challenge. I have done them very messy, so they won't be according to the day, but in the rules of the contest they didn't have to be. Here are all the designs in this challenge:

I hope you like my recreations. If you want to see a step-by-step tutorial for one them comment and let me know. Love u <3

xoxo,
   HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment