Thursday, July 31, 2014

OMD2 Day 23:Negative Space

Hey,


So, I hadn't ever heard of the term "negative space" in the world of nail art. That's why when I read this challenge the first thing I did was google the meaning and this is what I found: a negative space nail art is a design which shows a part of your real nail. Now, I don't know what you think about these designs, but I'm not too crazy about them. I decided to do a clean and simple design using striping tape and my favorite purple polish.

Here is how it turned out. Unfortunately my purple polish is a little hard to remove, so there may be some colouring around my nail, but I just couldn't get it out straight away:





I really hope you like it: it's a bit different from the usual nail art designs I do, but it's really fun to experiment. Tell me your thoughts in the comments ^_^ 

xoxo,
   HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment