Thursday, July 31, 2014

OMD2 Day 28: Bridal

Hiii,


This is going to be another really quick post. This is my nail design for the 28th challenge of the "Oh Mon Diew Part Duox" nail art challenge. On the 28th day of July (or on a different date like me) you have to create a bridal nail art design. This was really difficult to think up, just because I'm a teenager and I don't really know what the "ideal" nail art for a wedding is. But basically I figured it had to be something white, elegant and delicate and I tried to create just that.

Now, unfortunately, my lighting wasn't very good, because I finished the nail art very late, but I think it shows my main idea. I hope you like it: ^_^





Tell me what you think in the comments. Also, don't for get to check out the other nail art designs I've done for the "OMD2" nail art challenge. 

xoxo,
  HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment