Monday, September 2, 2013

Blog NewZ and SOTD

Hi everyone,



First of all, I want to apologize to my amazing readers for not posting for so long, but as I mentioned in my previous post, I was on a vacation and I didn't have any time there. I'm sorry I couldn't keep you up-to-date lately, but this will change.

It's the second of September. Some people associate this month with fall but I associate it with school. I really don't want school to start and just thinking about it depresses me. However, I m going to try my best to get a grip on myself and do a few back-to-school posts. I am working on a haul post of the things I bought on my vacation and I hope it will be up in a few days.

If you want to find out what's going on in my life and to knw about all the latest news about the blog, then follow me on Twitter @2ferocious . You will seriously make my day if you follow me. You can also ask different beauty questions on my e-mail teenbeautyzone@abv.bg .

And.... finally, here are my Songs Of The Day:

I. Justin Timberlake- Tunnel Vision
I am OBSESSED with this song. I am constantly replaying it. It's amazing.

II. Naughty Boy- La La La ft. Sam Smith
At first this song annoyed me ( I don't know why ), but after listening to it a few times I started to get really fond of it. It's just really sweet and makes me feel good. 


III. Lady Gaga- Applause
I have been thinking a lot about which song I should include last and I decided the third SOTD to be Lady Gaga's newest hit: Applause. I am not the biggest Gaga Fan, but I have liked almost all of her songs so far. This one is obviously no exception. It's fun, fast and catchy. I like the Official Music Video as well: it's really inspiring and of courseit maintains Gaga's classical bold and crazy look. 
 

xoxo,
       HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment