Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog NEWZ

Hi everyone,

I know, I know... I promised I would start posting more regularly and I know you want to read posts, related to beauty. The thing is, I think I'm having writer's block. I can't think of anything interesting to write and when I sit down to actually do it I get distracted to the smallest thing and end up not doing any useful. I suppose it's because I will be starting school next week and I am a little depressed.

This is why I wanted to take the time to apologise and I will try to finish the post I have been working on for the past few days tomorrow. After that I am thinking of doing a few "back to school" posts, but we'll see.

Today, I created a header for my blog. I think it turned out quite well. The design is simple, but it gives out the main idea of the blog, which I think is the main point.

Well, I guess that's it for today. I'll try to force myself to write a little bit. =D

Have you ever had writer's block or felt depressed before starting school? Also, what posts would you like to see here?

xoxo,
      HriS

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for your visit to my blog. :)
    Just joined your blog.. :)

    http://www.enchantedmirrorofdesire.blogspot.com/
    http://www.fatnesstofitnesswithshark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete