Saturday, August 17, 2013

Blog News: Random ThingZ

Hi everyone,

So after I posted my "Minion Nails" post I haven't really been able to write anything else beauty-related. I don't even have an adequate excuse, I just always kept putting it off for another day and so on. I am trying to post, but for no apparent reason it just takes me a lot of time. I am also kinda running out of ideas.I just don't know what you will most enjoy reading.

I did a "Read More" button on my posts because I think that every reader can choose whether to read it or not in he/she finds the topic interesting.

I am going on vacation next week (20 something August) for a week so I will try to write a bit more posts and post them regularly while I am there. I will update you regularly while I am there via Twitter. Don't forget to follow me @2ferocious .

I really like connecting with you and it's a pleasure for me to read and answer your e-mails and messages, so if anyone of you is feeling shy to write to me- PLEASE DO. I will answer you right away.

xoxo,
      HriS

E-mail: teenbeautyzone@abv.bg
Twitter: @2ferocious ; Hrisi V

No comments:

Post a Comment