Friday, August 2, 2013

Blog News

Hi everyone,

So, here I am: 2nd August, coming to you with the latest news about 2Ferocious.blogspot.com....

As you may have noticed, there is a poll on the top right part of the page. I thought it would be something fun to try out and I can't wait to see what you answer. I plan on changing the question every week or so and will ask you al sorts of questions: about beauty, fashion, movies, food, etc. I feel like this is a way for us to communicate. I have thought of the questions for the next few weeks and I am soo excited to see what you answer on some of them.

Another new thing in my blog would be the "Search Bar". It is going to help you search through all my posts and by typing a word or phrase that refers to what you are looking for you will be able to see the specific post easy and quick. I am perfectly aware that I have about 10 posts right now, but I hope that in the not-too-distant-future when I have about 200-300 =D this will come in handy.

Also, again with the mindset of making things more organised, I decided to create "Series". By "series" I mean posts with similar content, or ones related to the same thing. For example, yesterday's post was the first post in the Series "Nail it" (get it =D, because it's related to nail polishes). I am thinking of doing this to other posts as well, so that if you are looking for a nail polish tutorial, you can just type "nail it" in the search bar and.... ready. There are definitely some things that need to be rethought, but I am still working on this and hopefully in a few weeks my idea will be fully developed.

I think this is about it for now. New posts are coming very soon =]

xoxo,
       HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment