Monday, August 5, 2013

3 Songs of the Day

Hi everyone, 

Here are three random songs that I have been listening to today. They are not exactly the newest hits but they are amazing songs and everyone has days when they just need to go back a few years and listen to some good music. It's not exactly beauty-related, but it's still fun and have fun listening to them...

I. Katy Perry- Waking Up In Vegas
I have always liked Katy Perry, but lately I haven't noticed any new songs from her. That's why I decided to go through some her older ones.... and then I came across this one. I hadn't listened to this one is a while and I was just singing along, dancing and replaying it over and over again. 

II. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
This is such a beautiful song. Every time I listen to it I just remember hearing it for the first 
time from my sister when I was younger and thinking this sounds increadible. I couldn't even 
speak English then because it's not my native language, but even then I just kne that it was a 
very genuine and touching song. 

III. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
On the whole I haven't been listening to very party songs today, but I don't always feel like that. 
I have heard many people say that they don't like this song, but it always touches me and makes 
me feel a little bit nostalgic inside. And even though it's the middle of summer, this is still a great 
hit to listen to.

These are my top 3 songs for today. What are yours? Leave me a comment and let me know. 

xoxo,
       HriS

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to Summertime Saddness alot too! It's actually on my summer playlist post :)
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete