Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Ferocious Critic: Garnier Essentials 2 in 1 make up remover

Hi everyone,

If you are not seing my blog for the first time, you may remember that there was a poll about what your favorite type of post are. Well, the results are officially in and you chose with a relatively big majority "Reviews" as your favorite posts. Then I noticed that I have only one review: Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser. So, I decided to do another one. Lately, I have been really pleased (and "pleased" is an understatement) with Garnier's "Calming 2 in 1 make up remover". And I am going to tell you why....

Ok, so when it comes to how you are supposed to use this product, there are two things that set it apart from other make up removers that I have tried:
    - The first thing is that most make up removers are with a creamy milk-like texture. Which is good, because it's soft, but also when you use it, it can get in your eyes and it kind of blurs your sight for a moment and this creamy texture can feel a little bit too hevy after you have removed your makeup.
     - Another thing is that it has two.. parts, if you can call them this. And what you are supposed to do is shake the tupe until they have mixed into this lighter blue liquid and then apply it to a cotton ball or pad.

Pros:
- It removed all of themake up you have on very easily and you need to rub the skin abound your eyes at all.
- The product does extremely well with waterproof make up and especially mascara, which is normally quite hard to get off.
- Because of the oily part (the top blue one) it just leaves your eyes so calm and this is perfect for people who have sensitive skin, especially around the eyes. The product feels so soft and leaves your skin with a refreshed feeling. Your eyes feel hydrated (even though that may sound a little weird).
- Some people have complained about the cap, which is not a crew off, but I personally prefer it like this, because I find it easier to dose.
- The price is great for such a quality make up remover.

Cons: I don't find anything really bad with the product and it's definitely the BEST make up remover I have tried yet.
- I guess the only thing that can be sometines a little annoying is that you have to make sure you always shake it really well and when you are doing the second eye you have to shake it again because the two parts separate very quickly. However, I don't find this such a big drawback.

Overal Opinion:
I definitely LOVE this product and you can tell by the amount I have used already. I will definitely repurchase it if I don't decide to try a new one. If I had to score it I will give it a 5 out of 5 and I definitely recommend it to everyone.

xoxo,
       HriS

E-mail: teenbeautyzone@abv.bg
Twitter: Hrisi V @2ferocious

2 comments:

  1. Определено ще си го купя след като свърша мицеларната вода на Loreal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried out Loreal's Micellar Sollution yet, but maybe when I'm out of this one I will buy it. I'm happy you liked the review.

      Delete