Monday, July 15, 2013

The Ferocious Critic: Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser - Review

Hi everyone,

       I thought I would share with you my opinion of the Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser. It's the middle of summer and it's really really hot. During this time many girls have trouble maintaining their skin smooth and without any breakouts. I can say from experience that it is always difficult, sometimes even impossible to maintain a flawless skin. This involves everyday care and with most people water does't work. This is why most teenage girls buy skincare products. However, not everything on the market is as good as it is sold to be. This is why many girls (and their mothers) may feel reserved when having to make a choice.
        I haven't tried every product out there, but I can tell you for sure that Clean & Clear's cleanser is definitely worth the investment. Now, I think that there were more than one type, but I have only tried one of them- the blackhead clearing one.
                            
     I do not guarantee about the others, but I can honestly say that this cleanser is a lifesaver. It has salicylic acid, so I don't recommend using it everyday (especially if you have dry skin) because it may cause irritation. It hasn't happened to me, but you can never know. I did not believe it when it said "results from day 1" but have gone through 2 bottles and everytime I use it I am immensely surprised to find my skin looking and feeling better than ever. I have oily skin and it just takes away the exact amount of oil and leaves my skin fresh and renewed. I use it 3-5 times a week and it really helps maintain the oiliness and also controls the breakouts. If I have a breakout I will use this product everyday on the problem area and in a few days the problem will have disappeared.
      On the whole, I think that the Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser is an amazing product and I would definitely recommend it to all my readers. Here is why:
1. It is affordable and does the same (if not a better) job than skincare products which are more expensive.
2. It removes the excess oil from your skin and leaves you with a fresh and clean face.
3. It has an amazing effect on blackheads and any other breakouts because it "dries them out" and they don't get irritated or infected.
4. Used regularly it really helps maintain a flawless skin that every girl dreams of.

       So this is my opinion of the Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser. Hope you found it useful :) Tell me what are your favorite skincare products for the summer.

xoxo,
        HriS

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about buying this,now it's on my wishlist :) great blog post

    ReplyDelete