Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fashion Trends: Summer 2013

Hi everyone, 

     So, I am fully aware that this is a beauty blog but I decided to add some fashion in.... =] 
     Today, I am going to share with you the biggest trends that I have noticed during fashion shows lately. I know it's already the middle of summer, but I figured it is better late than never. 

I. Stripes

Without a doubt stripes are huge this season and they can be seen in some of the most famous fashion brands: Dolce and Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, etc. You can wear them in any colour and you can combine them however you choose. This trend is here to stay for the whole summer. If you want to incorporate this trend into your current style without it being overwhelming then I would suggest going with separate pieces instead a whole striped outfit. This way you will look trendy and fashionable but still casual. This way you will feel more comfortable and confident. 

II. Bold Graphics

This is something I have noticed in most fashion shows I have watched. This trend includes everything from bold statement graphics to just a combination of bright colours and shapes. It is definitely something fresh and noticeable and will make heads turn. 

III. Black & White

If you don't feel comfortable wearing bright even neon colours, then you can never go wrong with black and white. Everything in the grayscale is in this summer and even though it is not as fun and playful as the statement graphics it is by far more elegant and sophisticated. If you still, however, want to tone it down and wear it without making it feel too much, then you can just include some colour by adding some fun accessories.

IV. Florals

Do I even need to comment here. Florals have been in for such a long time that it's not even slightly surprising that they are in fashion for this summer as well. I don't see why not, though. I mean they are fun, feminine and they can always add something more to your outfit. This is by far my favorite trend of all times and I looove incorporating florals into my outfits. Sometimes just something as small as a floral headband or bracelet can make a huge difference. 

       So, these are my favorite trends for this season. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what your favorite fashion trends for Summer 2013 are. 

xoxo,
       HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment