Monday, July 22, 2013

Top 5 Lip Products

Hi everyone,

    Today I am going to show you my "TOP 5" lip products that I have been loving for this season. I will try to make this post brief and quick to read, but I will show you the products and give you a detailed descriptions. I will also tell you why I like them so much and why I am obsessed with them.

I. AVON's tri-lip gloss in the shade onyx lustre

     I have mentioned this product before in my "Perfect Red Lips" post. This is by far my favorite red lip gloss. It has three parts: a dark red, a black and a light beige. When I first got it I was not sure how it was going to look because of the black, but immediately after I put it on my lips I fell in love with it. The three lip glosses mix perfectly and create this amazing dark red colour that looks increadible. Another thing that I really like is that it is not sticky at all and it doesn't leave you with the very upleasant feeling that other lip glosses do. Also, it has a very yummy smell (like chocolate or something similar) and the brush allows you to evenly put it on, be more precice and not get it all over your face :D.



II. Bourjois Paris 3D Lip Gloss in the shade 33: Brun Poetic

       If you are not a big fan of red lip glosses than you will immediately like this. It is by Bourjois and it is definitely my favorite nude lip gloss. Again I like wearing it because it feels very light on your lips and not sticky. It has small glitters which don't feel rough and you can barely feel them. Something that I love is that the formula is paraben-free. And one of my favorite parts of this amazing lip gloss is the brush: it is not the regular sponge-tip but it is a thin brush which lets you be very precice and apply it to the very ends of your lips without going outside. This is a really great lip product and it is definitely worth the money.

III. Essence Glossy Lipbalm in the shade Berry Sorbet

      This is a favorite of mine for a few simple reason. Firstly, it really feels like a lip gloss and a lip balm in one. When you put it on you can immediately feel how it is hydrating your lips. Secondly, it gives a really nice coverage and it has a really great raspberry-pinkish color. And thirdly, it is the only lip gloss I own which tastes better than it smells. I am serious, this lip gloss smells so yummy and when you put it on your lips and lick it you can taste it- it really seems as though you are eating bubblegum- it's soooo delicious. However, I don't really like the cap, because when you leave it facing down it starts dripping down and gets all over the inside (you can see it on the picture). But the pros definitely overweigh the cons and when I am done with this lip gloss I will definitely repurchase it. Maybe I will try the others from the set as well.

IV. Nivea "Angel Star" Lip balm

         My sister had this product a few years ago and even them I fell in love with it. However, when I was going through the drugstores I couldn't find it and I was really disappointed because I thought they had stopped producing it. But on my birthday last year a friend of mine gave this to me and when I tried it I was over the moon to find that they had just changed the name and the packaging, but it was more-or-less exactly the same product. Since last year I have been using this nonstop and have not got bored with it at all. Also, I definitely recommend purchasing this lip balm, because it will literally last you forever. After one year I have not used even half of it and it still has the same qualities it did when I first got it. It is an amazing product because it goes on very smoothly and feels like a lip balm but at the same time it gives you a little bit of color and shimmer.

V. AVON Vare Protecting Lip Balm with Shea Butter and Almond Milk

       Let me start off by saying that I love all AVON lip balms. They have very similar textures and they differ very little from one-another. I don't think they offer this one right now, because it was from a limited addition, but even if you get a different kind you will not be disappointed. I have four different lip balms and I am pleased with all of them. This one is great because it really "cares" for your lips. It has Shea butter and Almond milk which really help repair your lips, especially when they are chapped and dry. This one also protects your lips during the winter cold. I think I have one with SPF 15 and it is great for the summer, because we want to protect our lips from the harsh sun, right guys?

     You can see I am pretty obsessed with lip products... but for you I chose my "TOP 5" most favorite and used ones. Let me know that your favorite lip products for the summer are. If you have some of the ones I have mentioned- share your opinion.

     Talk to you soon...
xoxo,
       HriS

2 comments:

  1. I love Avon! haha, aw great lip products honey, I sure will be searching for these so I can buy :D x x x

    http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Appreciate the lovely comment =]

      xoxo

      Delete