Monday, July 29, 2013

2Ferocious and Other News

Hi everyone,

I want to start by saying that I am very sorry for not being able to post for a while now. I don't have a satisfactory excuse because I was just too tired and lazy to write... =D However, I have had my break and now I am ready to start again and I am working on some really interesting and fun posts which I think you will enjoy.

Secondly, as you may have noticed already I decided to change the name of my blog. I liked my previous name, but I felt like it restricted me from writing about anything not related to beauty. And don't get me wrong, I loooove beauty and fashion it's just that sometimes I don't feel like writing about products or thinking of new "tutorials". Sometimes I just feel like writing a random post like this one. A few people have asked me why I chose this name "2Ferocious" and they want to know what it means. There is a funny story behind it, but the main reason I chose this name is because I felt like it gave me more freedom to write and it was also something more unexprected and different.

Another thing that I wanted to tell all of you is that I have created an e-mail on which you can contact me and ask me anything you want. Unfortunately, I created it before I came up with the new name, but for now I am not going to change it. It's teenbeautyzone@abv.bg . I will be happy to answer all your letters so don't feel shy.

I guess this was all I had to update you guys about. Stay tooned for more beauty and other posts soon. The first one will be on 1st August.

xoxo,
        HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment