Tuesday, August 6, 2013

3 SOTD

Hi everyone,

This is another one of my "Top 3 Songs of the Day"...Today I was listening to a little bit more fun and dance songs.

I Ellie Goulding- Burn
I first heard this song on the radio and I fell in love with it immediately. It's just so fun and at the same time very gentle and subtle. Also, check out some of Ellie Goulding's other hits: "Lights", "Figure 8", "Stary Eyed";

II Carly Rae Jepsen - Tonight I'm Getting Over You
Do I need to comment here??? Who doesn't love sweet Carly's songs. She is so energetic and her songs 
are just filled with the same enthusiasm and passion.Fot the moment this is a bih favorite of mine.

III Wisin & Yandel - Follow The Leader ft. Jennifer Lopez
This final song is just perfect for summer! It's fun, energetic, hot, and just makes you want to get up and dance. 
Jennifer Lopez is an amazing artist and performer and this is one I have been listening to A LOT this summer... 
and last summer, I think.

So, these are my TOP 3 for today. Stay tooned for more posts soon.

xoxo,
      HriS

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know it's such an amazing song. I like all of her songs, actually. She is really tallented.

      Delete