Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blog NewZ 11.2013

Hey guys,


Sorry I've been kind of M.I.A. but there have been many things on my plate this past month. I am coming back though. And as usual, I am making my "Big Return" with a Blog Newz post. Here is what's been happenning and what is going to happen until Christmas....




So, this past month has been a little tough for me. I was sick a few times and I was in no condition to write. Also, I wear breckets and I had a few problems with them as well: I had to get a small operation on a tooth and that was really stressful, because I thought it would be very painful. It wasn't though, and it's also healing very nicely, so I'm thankful for that.

Also, by missing so much school, I got a little bit behind with my studies and the week I came back we had a test almost every day and I was studying like crazy. I barely had time to sleep, not to mention write.

OK, now moving on to what to expect. My computer crashed again and I'm really upset, because all my blog pictures were there, including the new design I had been preparing for a few days. I'm going to try to recover it and by the end of the week I'm going to remove this Halloween design.

I have a few ideas for interesting posts, but I'm not going to spoil the surprise by saying what they are about. What's more, I am also thinking of doing a few special Christmas posts, but that will be in the not-too-distant future, hopefully.

I'm not going to make this post any longer than it needs to be. I think you guys got the idea. I'll talk to you soon.

xoxo, HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment