Monday, October 7, 2013

Blog NewZ

Hi everyone,



I wanted to do a beauty post, but I can't edit the pictures right now, because my other computer is not working at the moments. This is why I decided to write a Blog Newz post and tell you what has been going on this past month.

The main thing I wanted to talk about was why I haven't done a post in so long. The truth is I have just been very occupied with school and entry tests and I barely have any time at all. I don't know if I am very disorganized or maybe I really have too many things to do at once.

Anyway, with October here, I am going to make a change and there will be a new post every Monday and Friday until Christmas. After that- we'll see...

Also, check out my new Facebook page. I am going to work on improving it A LOT this month and hopefully it will look more impressive by November.

OK, so I will see you this Friday!!


xoxo, HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment