Monday, October 14, 2013

Hair Routine: For Thin & Weak Hair

Hi everyone,

After the Ultimate Fashion Guide: Fall 2013 I didn't really have any ideas for a next post. Also, with school starting I barely had any time at all. This is why I haven't posted anything in a while. You can check out my last Blog NewZ to read more, but now I am just going to begin with my current hair routine, which BTW I have been loving A LOT during the whole month of September.




The shampoo and conditioner I have been using for the past three-four weeks have been Garnier's Ultra Doux Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner. Oh, how I adore everything about this amazing duo. What should I start with?

Outside Overview:


Let's first look at the packaging: the design is very simple, but very effective. I think that it's really cool that they decided to put a see-through bottle on the shampoo, because this way you can see its gorgeous color and you will always know how much you have left. The conditioner does not have the clear transparent-red color of the shampoo. Also, the bottle is mattyfied but it still looks very good when you look at it. In a nutshell, both products will look very nice on your bathroom shelf.

Inside Overview:

Now, let's go to consistency and smell. The conditioner is obviously a lot thicker than the shampoo, but it has pretty much the same feeling in your hand as most conditioners. The shampoo is pretty thick which I think is great, because it doesn't slip between your fingers and end up on the floor. It doesn't feel like gelly, nor is it like water- it's the golden medium.

The smell of the shampoo is amazing. I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite scents EVER. It is just one of those aromas that I think will appeal to most, if not all, people. It's the perfect combination of sweet and fresh. I don't like girly bubblegum scents at all, so this is perfect for me. The conditioner doesn't have such a strong smell, which I find a little disappointing. It's a little bit sweeter, too, but I don't think it affects the smell of the shampoo in any way.

Detailed Impression:

I change my hair routine every month, in search of better newer and better product, but since I repurchased the shampoo and also bought the conditioner, you can see that I was actually very pleased and intrigued with this duo.

These products are for thin hair without volume (which pretty much describes my hair perfectly), but I think they have duos for all hair types:

I can't promise that the other ones will work as well, but I can tell you that this one has been working wonderfully for me. I can definitely see an improvement in the condition of my hair, especially since I began using the conditioner. The shampoo doesn't dry my hair at all and the conditioner definitely gives it some volume and a lot of shine. 

Recommendation:

I truly recommend this duo to everyone who is looking for an affordable shampoo and conditioner which give professional results. Í love how it treats my hair and I love the way my hair falls and feels after I take a shower.

Grade: 4,0 of 5
It's not a 5 because it doen't work well when you wash your hair every day. However, if you use it every other day or every two days, it should work wonders!

xoxo,
       HriS

No comments:

Post a Comment